[ingo] how tell ingo to use sieve as filter-engine?

peter pilsl pilsl at goldfisch.at
Sun Apr 13 21:30:16 UTC 2008

I've a running horde-webmail-groupware 1.1rc3 which works fine.
And I've a running cyrus-imapd with sieve that is working fine too.
uploading scripts to sieve with sieveshell works and the scripts are
processed.

But now I want to be able to create sieve-filters with ingo inside horde
and it looks like horde/ingo doesnt even know about my sieve.

When accessing "Filters" (subnode under der Mail-node) in the
Horde-Sidebar I have the existing rules "blacklist", "whitelist" and can
create dumb own rules that have nothing to do with sieve. No vacation,
no nothing ...

When clicking on the Filter-options I get an empty page and under
Administration -> Setup -> Ingo/Filters I can select the storage-driver
and I can use "preference-system" and "sql" and I've selected preference
system cause it was default and my whole horde is setup on postgreSQL so
this should be fine.

How do I tell Ingo, that it should use Sieve as its filter-engine?

sieve and horde are running on the same machine.

I edited ingo/conf/backends.php and deleted all but the sieve-backend:

so the file reads:
<?php

$backends['sieve'] = array(
     'driver' => 'timsieved',
     'preferred' => 'localhost',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array(
         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
         'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
         'usetls' => false,
         'port' => 2000,
         'scriptname' => 'ingo',
     ),
     'script' => 'sieve',
     'scriptparams' => array(),
     'shares' => false
);

and my info/config/conf.php reads:

<?php
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array();
$conf['storage']['driver'] = 'prefs';
$conf['storage']['maxblacklist'] = 0;
$conf['storage']['maxwhitelist'] = 0;
$conf['rules']['userheader'] = true;
$conf['rules']['usefolderapi'] = true;
$conf['spam']['header'] = 'X-Spam-Level';
$conf['spam']['char'] = '*';
$conf['spam']['compare'] = 'string';
$conf['hooks']['vacation_addresses'] = false;
$conf['hooks']['vacation_only'] = true;

thnx,
peter

--