[ingo] Vacation replies interval

Spiro Harvey, Knossos Networks Ltd spiro at knossos.net.nz
Sun May 4 20:56:25 UTC 2008

> Not at the moment. And frankly, it would be quite annoying for your
> communication partners if you disabled this.

Unless, of course, they are trying to set up a special email alias in
which all communication partners _expect_ a response to every email they
send.

I believe it's called an auto-responder.

Is there any other way of setting up an auto-responder in the Horde
framework? Or is this something best done out of Horde?

Of course, it's not clear if the OP wants to make this change globally,
or for specific email address(es).

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz