[ingo] maildrop and domain part

Stefan Breitegger tuxstef at tuxstef.org
Wed May 14 19:44:12 UTC 2008

Hi!

I'm running vsftpd. For auth on it i use one single user. My mail dir
structure is /var/mail/<domain>/<user>/.maildroprc.

How can I tell ingo in the backends.php to set the domain part?
Setting the username is easy; eg.: /var/home/%u.
What a var like %d for domain?

How else can I simple solve my problem?
(Creating x vsftp users with the correct $HOME variable?? - For me - a
bad solution).

Is there a backend writing directly to the filesystem (ingo and
mailserver a the same computer)?

My backends.php file:

/* Maildrop Example */
$backends['maildrop'] = array(
     'driver' => 'vfs',
     'preferred' => '',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array(
         // Hostname of the VFS server
         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
         // Name of the maildrop config file to write
         'filename' => '.maildroprc',
         // Port of the VFS server
         'port' => 21,
         // The VFS driver to use
         'vfstype' => 'ftp',
         // The VFS username to use, defaults to current user
         'username' => 'mail',
         // The VFS password to use, defaults to current user's password
         'password' => 'password',
         // The path to the .mailfilter filter file, defaults to the current
         // user's home directory.
         // You can use the following variables:
         //   %u = name of the current user
         //   %U = the 'username' from above
         // Example:
         //   '/data/maildrop/filters/%u/'
         //   This would be translated into:
         //   '/data/maildrop/filters/<logged_in_username>/.mailfilter'
         // 'vfs_path' => '/path/to/maildrop/',
         'vfs_path' => '/var/mail/%u/',
     ),
     'script' => 'maildrop',
     'scriptparams' => array(
         // What path style does the IMAP server use ['mbox'|'maildir']?
         'path_style' => 'maildir',
         // An array of variables to append to every generated script.
         // Use if you need to set up specific environment variables.
         'variables' => array(
             // Example for the $PATH variable
             // 'PATH' => '/usr/bin'
         )