[ingo] Problem saving filters to ldap preferences

David Williams davidjw at calypso-it.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 13:09:04 UTC 2008

Hi All

I hope someone can help me. I've set up Horde (3.1.8), IMP (H3 4.1.6)
and Ingo (H3 1.2). I've set up LDAP as the preference backend and it
works fine for Horde and IMP but it doesn't work for Ingo. I can set up
a filter and store it on the sieve server (Dovecot) and I've checked
that it saves the sieve file correctly but when I logout and log back in
the filter has vanished.

I've looked at the LDAP logs and I can see the horde_prefs and imp_prefs
being searched  for and saved and I can see searches for ingo_prefs but
it doesn't try to save them. I've also looked at the Horde logs but even
with debugging on they don't give any useful info.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

David Williams