[ingo] storage of sieve-script

Manuel Schwab manuel at manuelschwab.de
Sat Aug 2 16:28:56 UTC 2008

Hello,

we do use Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1 and we need to find a
solution to store the ingo-generated sieve-script into  the user's
directory. This should look something similar like this:

/home/hordewm/user at domain.tld/.dovecot.sieve

We hope this could be done by using ftp uploads as vfs driver. A Cronjob
is running to copy the .dovecote.sieve-files to the corresponding
Maildirs in /var/vmail/domain/user/.

In short, the problem is: If hordeauth = full, I'm not able to use a
specific FTP-User (hordewm in my case). If hordeauth=true, I'm not
getting something like user at domain.tld to use it for the ftp upload (and
even later for the cronjob to copy the files to into the users maildir).

In further versions of Ingo it was possible to use hordeauth=full AND to
specify a FTP-User.

This the current backends.php:

$backends['maildrop'] = array(
     'driver' => 'vfs',
     'hordeauth' => 'full',
     'preferred' => 'localhost',
     'params' => array(
         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
         'filename' => '.dovecot.sieve',
         'port' => 21,
         'vfstype' => 'ftp',
         //  The VFS username to use, defaults to current user. If
you              //    want to use a different user, you also need to
disable           //'hordeauth' above.
         'username' => 'hordewm',
         // The VFS password to use, defaults to current user's password
         'password' => 'pass',
         'vfs_path' => '/%u/',
     ),
     'script' => 'sieve',
     'scriptparams' => array(
         // What path style does the IMAP server use ['mbox'|'maildir']?
         'path_style' => 'maildir',
         'variables' => array(
         )
     )