[ingo] removing ingo Spam icon

Spiro Harvey, Knossos Networks Ltd spiro at knossos.net.nz
Sun Aug 10 21:22:49 UTC 2008

On Ingo's menubar, there is an icon called "Spam" that I'd like to remove.

I tried editing out the following lines in filter.php:

         case INGO_STORAGE_ACTION_SPAM:
             $editurl = Horde::applicationUrl('spam.php');
             $entry['filterimg'] = Horde::img('spam.png');
             $name = _("Spam Filter");
             break;

but that didn't work. The icon still showed up.

I greped around for mention of INGO_STORAGE_ACTION_SPAM, and found
mention of "$_SESSION['ingo']['script_categories']" in spam.php.
Clearly, once spam.php is loaded, it means the users has seen the Spam
icon and clicked on it.

But where do I put ['ingo']['script_categories']? in horde conf.php or
ingo conf.php?

and what format should it take?

Please do not direct me to the admin GUI menu as that is disabled. I
must be able to edit the config by hand.

thanks.

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz