[ingo] Horde/Ingo

Litten, Rob RLitten at OneCommunications.com
Wed Oct 8 17:08:31 UTC 2008

	At work  I am trying to update from our old 2.0 framework to the
latest 3.0 framework.

	The problem is that we store all the filters(white/black) lists
into our own mysql database, but with the current version of Ingo, I did
not see any support besides the custom parameters?

	I have successfully integrated on vacation module with the new
version, but that one was setup differently than Ingo.

	Are there any custom drivers out there that would allow me to
build my own sql driver for this module?

	Regards

	-Rob