[ingo] mail upgrade

Jason Keltz jas at cse.yorku.ca
Wed Nov 19 20:31:37 UTC 2008

Hi.

I'm in the process of moving a bunch of users to Ingo.  Some of the
users have existing .forward files in their accounts.   These need to be
moved into Ingo so that they can be rewritten with the procmail backend.
  I know that I can update the mysql database manually to add their
.forward information, but this won't push the creation of their
.procmailrc including .forward.  I imagine this is possible using the
various horde/ingo libraries, but I wonder if anyone has written a
command line utility to do this?  I'm hoping for a command like:
"setforward <user> <address-to-forward>".

Jason.