[ingo] issue when creating .procmailrc when using INGO

Ilo Lorusso sneak147 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:14:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm using ingo for rule filtering on my horde system.
now I have the backend setup so it will install the .procmailrc using SSH
this works fine, but I dont want my uses to have ssh access to the
server so I have the user shell /usr/bin/scponly assigned to all my
users.

This should allow for my users to have there .procmailrc installed as
per normal as Ive tested with Winscp and I am able to transfter files
to any user account with there login details.

Now Ive noticed when you save you filters or vacation message which
uses .procmailrc  , the file gets created as /home/myusername
/'.procmailrc' the actual quotes within the filename aswell..  (as I
said if I loggin as the same user and transfer a file it does not get
created with the quotes within the filename)

Any Idea why this is happening ?

are there not to many quotes within some PHP code within INGO

I tried modifiying  this  varible $this->_params['filename'] from the
in the below code but even if I staticly define the value, the
filename gets created with quotes. Does this call not happen though
another file aswell that could possibly have to many quotes?

filename - /var/www/html/horde/ingo/lib/Driver/vfs.php

    function setScriptActive($script)
    {
        $result = $this->_connect();
        if (is_a($result, 'PEAR_Error')) {
            return $result;
        }

        if (empty($script)) {
            $result =
$this->_vfs->deleteFile($this->_params['vfs_path'],
$this->_params['filename']);
        } else {
            $result =
$this->_vfs->writeData($this->_params['vfs_path'],
$this->_params['filename'] , $script, true);
        }
        if (is_a($result, 'PEAR_Error')) {
            return $result;
        }