[ingo] New Rule button missing

Mariusz Czyz mczyz at artic.edu
Tue Mar 17 16:30:14 UTC 2009

Versions:
Horde 3.3.3
Imp 4.3.3
Ingo 1.2.1

The 'New Rule' button is missing on the Filters page. Also, when trying
to edit an existing rule this error shows on top of the page: "You are
not allowed to create or edit custom rules." I don't think it's a bug
but rather misconfiguration. However, I've compared this test instance
with our production one and I can't find the culprit.

backends.php
###########

$backends['sieve'] = array(
    'driver' => 'timsieved',
    'preferred' => '127.0.0.1',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the timsieved server
        'hostspec' => '127.0.0.1',
        // Login type of the server
        'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
        // Enable/disable TLS encryption
        'usetls' => false,
        // Port number of the timsieved server
        'port' => 2000,
        // Name of the sieve script
        'scriptname' => 'ingo',
        // The following settings can be used to specify an administration
        // user to update all users' scripts. If you want to use an admin
        // user, you also need to disable 'hordeauth' above. You have to use
        // an admin user if you want to use shared rules.
        // 'username' => 'cyrus',
        // 'password' => '*****',
    ),
    'script' => 'sieve',