[ingo] Ingo + Dovecot + Managesieve => Folder Delimiter Problem

Daniel Mayer mayer at couga.net
Tue Apr 7 21:59:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am running Horde (horde) 3.3.3, Mail (imp) 4.3.3, Filters (ingo) H3
(1.2.1) to access a dovecot 1.0.15 server. I successfully see all the
folders (private and shared) and also have ingo setup to publish sieve
scripts via managesieve:

$backends['sieve'] = array(
        'driver' => 'timsieved',
        'preferred' => 'localhost',
        'hordeauth' => full,
        'params' => array(
                'hostspec' => 'localhost',
                'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
                'usetls' => false,
                'port' => 2000,
                'scriptname' => 'ingo',
        ),
        'script' => 'sieve',
        'scriptparams' => array(),
        'shares' => false
);

The scripts get created correctly on the server. The folder structure
specification seems off however. Ingo generates something like this:

# Sieve Filter
  2: # Generated by Ingo (http://www.horde.org/ingo/) (04/07/09, 11:55:10 PM)
  3:
  4: require "fileinto";
  5:
  6: # Spam Filter
  7: if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "X-Spam-Level" "*****"  {
  8:     fileinto "SPAM";
  9:     stop;
 10: }
 11:
 12: # Puppet
 13: if anyof ( address :all :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "To" "puppet-users at googlegroups.com", address :all :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "Cc" "puppet-users at googlegroups.com" ) {
 14:     fileinto "INBOX/Mailinglisten/Diskussion/Puppet";
 15:     stop;
 16: }

The Spam Rule and all rules which only place mail in a folder on the first level of the folder hierarchy work fine. The second rule however fails, since Dovecot (sieve?) expects the folders to be separated by "." instead of "/". The following script works fine:

12: # Puppet
 13: if anyof ( address :all :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "To" "puppet-users at googlegroups.com", address :all :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "Cc" "puppet-users at googlegroups.com" ) {
 14:     fileinto "INBOX.Mailinglisten.Diskussion.Puppet";
 15:     stop;
 16: }

Is there a way to change the folder delimiter in ingo? Or should I search for a solution on the Server side? Any hints appreciated.

Please let me know if I should post any additional config.

Thanks,
Daniel