[ingo] Ingo lost the filters

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Tue May 12 21:09:53 UTC 2009

Hi list,

I am using Ingo (1.2.1) as part of a new Kolab installation. I created
some new filter rules and the sieve script was created just fine and it
works. But the strange part is that shortly after the configuration
(maybe the next day) all my custom filters disappeared from the web
frontend, only the "standard" filters such as spam, white and backlist
are listed. The active script is still fine and still shows in the
header that it was created by Ingo. Any idea how I can restore the
configuration that is shown in the web interface, maybe from the sieve
configuration script?

Regards

Carsten