[ingo] maildir folder separator in sieve

Daniel Mayer mayer at couga.net
Thu Jun 4 18:58:10 UTC 2009

Christopher,

On 06/04/2009 07:21 AM, Christopher Stegmann wrote:
> It is possible to set a maildir folder separator in backends.php
> configuration of ingo: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7621
> How can i configure that separator for sieve-scripts?

I was looking into this one or two month ago and did not find any
setting for it. I ended up modifying the code which generates the sieve
files which has the separator hardcoded in it.

If you are interested I can try to find the file and place I changed.
For me it was necessary to make Ingo work with dovecot..

Daniel