[ingo] Global Server side filters reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jun 10 09:14:30 UTC 2009

Dear List:

This is my backends.php

$backends['sieve'] = array(
     'driver' => 'timsieved',
     'preferred' => 'localhost',
     'hordeauth' => false,
     'params' => array(
         // Hostname of the timsieved server
         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
         // Login type of the server
         'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
         // Enable/disable TLS encryption
         'usetls' => false,
         // Port number of the timsieved server
         'port' => 2000,
         // Name of the sieve script
         'scriptname' => 'ingo',
         // The following settings can be used to specify an administration
         // user to update all users' scripts. If you want to use an admin
         // user, you also need to disable 'hordeauth' above. You have to use
         // an admin user if you want to use shared rules.
         'username' => 'cyrus',
         'password' => 'xxxx',
     ),
     'script' => 'sieve',
     'scriptparams' => array(),
     'shares' => false
);

I have few doubts,

1. I want global filter rule to be setup.  I logged in as cyrus and
created filter rule and activated also.  I could see the filter
created in global directory of /var/lib/imap/sieve.  But, is not
effective.  Is it the correct way to create global filter rules?

2. Is my above ingo backends.php supports global filter rule?

3. Is my above ingo backend.php should show every user, 'Apply Filter'
against their Folder which is opened?

Currently, I am unable to achieve any of the above.

Please suggest, how to go about.

Regards,
ANANT.

Regards,