[ingo] getfilter()

info at ict360.it info at ict360.it
Sun Jun 14 10:51:33 UTC 2009

Hello

I have the same problem exposed by alex at romanauskas.com two weeks ago.

I have installed the 1.2.3 Webmail Edition of Horde and so far
everything is going fine except Ingo.
I have installed on MySql, IIS5, PHP 5.2.3.

You coul have test info at
http://webmail.ict360.it/horde/test.php

 From the main page I receive the error:

   Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/horde/ingo/lib/Block/overview.php on line 50

Line 50:          foreach ($filters->_filters as $filter) {

And if I go into the Filters section I get:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFilterList() on a non-object
in /var/www/horde/ingo/filters.php on line 134

Line 134: $filter_list = $filters->getFilterList();

I am guessing there is something I missed in the installation Horde
WebMail Edition: some table in mysql ... or something other ...

Anyone have an idea of where to start looking.

Thanks
Francesco