[ingo] authentification problems with custom horde setup

it at helios-media.com it at helios-media.com
Tue Jul 14 14:23:15 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm running Horde/Ingo configuration with multiple IMAP servers
containing users mailboxes. therefore i changed the horde login script
to obtain user information via ldap from my active directory and then
reroute the login request to connect to the correct server. the two imap
servers have different subnets. my problem:

if i connect to the imap-server on which horde and ingo is locally
running everything works fine and i am able to activate and deactivate
ingo sieve scripts in the horde webui.
when i connect to the second imap server i am able to read and write
mails, update my dates and tasks. but when it comes to activating the
vacation filter it tells me an "authentification error" as a driver
response.
could anyone explain how exactly ingo authenticates with timsieved and
which login data is used?

--
Matthias Herzog
Administration / IT