[ingo] How to add a default rule for all users

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:17:20 UTC 2009

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Claudia Burman <cburman at elbolson.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>> for my new mail server:
>> I'm using Postfix + Dovecot + Spamassassin (with Clamav plugin) + Sieve
>> I have successfully set up Horde, Ingo is using vfs as driver
>> (vfstype=ftp) and it is working as expected, writing the scripts in
>> each user's home folder.
>>
>> This is what I need now:
>> I have set up Clamav plugin to add a header "X-Spam-Virus"
>> Dovecot-sieve has a global script. If a user doesn't have a sieve
>> script in his home folder, the global script is used.
>>
>> This global script is:
>>
>> require ["fileinto"];
>>
>> if header :contains "X-Spam-Virus" "Yes" {
>>    discard;
>>    stop;
>> }
>>
>> if header :contains "X-Spam-Flag" "Yes" {
>>    fileinto "spam";
>>    stop;
>> }
>>
>> Of course, when a user creates his own script, the "x-spam-virus"
>> rule will dissapear and viruses will be accepted.
>>
>> Is there a way to create another default rule in Ingo?

It seems strange to me that the sieve global script works that way.  I
know the maildrop global script does not work that way.  Maildrop uses
both the global and the individual.  I do the spam filter in the global
and it works for everyone regardless of whether they have an individual
filter.

--
gimili