[ingo] Request for feature..

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jul 22 04:09:48 UTC 2009

Dear List,

We have setup Latest Horde Groupware Web Edition.  I now find that
setting 'My Email addresses' in vacation's Advanced setting is now
compulsory.

We have already locked 'From' Address in IMP and are using a hook for
the same.  Similarly, I would like to have a feature to lock 'My Email
addresses' in Ingo and use the same or similar hook to generate 'My
EMail addresses'.  This may suite us and many others since, we don't
provide more than one email address for the same mailbox and also
setting a wrong email id will result in vacation messages not getting
generated for that mailbox.

Please let me know your views on it.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.