[ingo] Authentication Error with Sieve

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Aug 10 14:09:18 UTC 2009

Hello,

I wrote before about an TLS-error, and I was checking my other machines
if they have the same problem.

On an machine I found another problem about Ingo. There I cannot change
a script, I get this error:
--------
Changes saved.
There was an error activating the script. The driver said:
"Authentication Error"
--------

So far I see my backends.php is correct, but I have added it to the end
of this mail. I am using Sieve and Cyrus.

In the past Ingo did work without problems on this machine.

Somebody any idea?  How to debug this?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

backends.php
--------
$backends['sieve'] = array(
    'driver' => 'timsieved',
    'preferred' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the timsieved server
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        // Login type of the server
        'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
        // Enable/disable TLS encryption
        'usetls' => false,
        // Port number of the timsieved server
        'port' => 2000,
        // Name of the sieve script
        'scriptname' => 'ingo',
        // The following settings can be used to specify an administration
        // user to update all users' scripts.
        // 'admin' => 'cyrus',
        // 'password' => '*****',
        // 'username' => Auth::getAuth(),