[ingo] Accessing .dovecot.sieve

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Thu Oct 1 04:52:34 UTC 2009

Hmm, not really from my understanding/implementation.

With sieve you can have many scripts.
In my case they get uploaded into the sieve directory.
I have ingo set to upload it to a file called ingo.
What happens is after ingo uploads it's script, it sets it active.
When managesieve/pysieve gets the set active command it symlinks
.dovecot.sieve to sieve/ingo (in this case)
Then the next time dovecot deliever runs, it compiles it into .dovecot.sievec

If you are not going to use managesieve/pysieve or other sieve server,
then you would upload directly to .dovecot.sieve