[ingo] newbie needin help with sieve server/ingo config.

Jason Welsh jason at monsterjam.org
Fri Oct 23 17:28:19 UTC 2009

>>> In ingo/lib/Driver/timsieved.php, around line 74, change the "false"
>>> below "Ingo::getUser(false)" to "true". Then try again and post the
>>> output here. Be careful, the output will contain the password.
>>>
>>> Jan.
>>>
>> ok, I tried that and got the same thing.. I didnt see any extra output..
>> where was I supposed to see it?
>>
>> Changes saved.
>> There was an error activating the script. The driver said: Not currently
>> in TRANSACTION state
>>

>> heres the change I made:
>>      68         $this->_sieve = &new Net_Sieve($auth,
>>      69
>> $this->_params['password'],
>>      70
>> $this->_params['hostspec'],
>>      71                                        $this->_params['port'],
>>      72
>> $this->_params['logintype'],
>>      73                                        Ingo::getUser(true),
>>      74                                        false,
>>      75                                        false,
>>      76
>> $this->_params['usetls']);
>
> *Below* Ingo::getUser()...
>
> Jan.

I tried using
        $this->_sieve = &new Net_Sieve($auth,
                                       $this->_params['password'],
                                       $this->_params['hostspec'],
                                       $this->_params['port'],
                                       $this->_params['logintype'],
                                       Ingo::getUser(false),
                                       true,
                                       false,
                                       $this->_params['usetls']);

and
        $this->_sieve = &new Net_Sieve($auth,
                                       $this->_params['password'],
                                       $this->_params['hostspec'],
                                       $this->_params['port'],
                                       $this->_params['logintype'],
                                       Ingo::getUser(false),
                                       true,
                                       true,
                                       $this->_params['usetls']);

and neither one seemed to get me any more output.
web page just says "changes saved" and "There was an error activating
the script. The driver said: Not currently in TRANSACTION state"

regards,
Jason