[ingo] newbie needin help with sieve server/ingo config.

Jason Welsh jason at monsterjam.org
Mon Oct 26 14:30:13 UTC 2009

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Jason Welsh <jason at monsterjam.org>:
>

>> Jan Schneider wrote:

>>> There *has* to be some output. Try clicking on "Script" and then
>>> showing the currently active script. Maybe your browser gets
>>> redirected before it has a chance to show the output.
>>>
>>> Jan.
>>>
>> hrm, when I click on script, I see
>>
>>   1: # Sieve Filter
>>   2: # Generated by Ingo (http://www.horde.org/ingo/) (10/26/2009,
>> 09:59:19 AM)
>>   3:
>>   4: # test
>>   5: if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "Sender"
>> "fred"  {
>>   6:     discard;
>>   7:     stop;
>>   8: }
>>   9:
>
> Are you sure you are editing the correct file?
>
>> btw, which of the above 2 entries is right (below the
>> Ingo::getUser(false))  for showing the extra debugging?
>
>         $this->_sieve = &new Net_Sieve($auth,
>                                        $this->_params['password'],
>                                        $this->_params['hostspec'],
>                                        $this->_params['port'],
>                                        $this->_params['logintype'],
>                                        Ingo::getUser(false),
>                                        true,
>                                        false,
>                                        $this->_params['usetls']);
>

> Jan.

ok, thats what I have in my

>         $this->_sieve = &new Net_Sieve($auth,
>                                        $this->_params['password'],
>                                        $this->_params['hostspec'],
>                                        $this->_params['port'],
>                                        $this->_params['logintype'],
>                                        Ingo::getUser(false),
>                                        true,
>                                        false,
>                                        $this->_params['usetls']);
>

> Jan.

ok, thats what I have in my .

>         $this->_sieve = &new Net_Sieve($auth,
>                                        $this->_params['password'],
>                                        $this->_params['hostspec'],
>                                        $this->_params['port'],
>                                        $this->_params['logintype'],
>                                        Ingo::getUser(false),
>                                        true,
>                                        false,
>                                        $this->_params['usetls']);
>
> Jan.

ok, thats what I have in my .
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/ingo/lib/Driver/timsieved.php... the
line 74 has
true,

I tried again with opera browser to make sure it wasnt something weird
that my firefox browser was doing wrong..
I got the same result..

    * ErrorThere was an error activating the script. The driver said:
      Not currently in TRANSACTION state

Jason