[ingo] newbie needin help with sieve server/ingo config.

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Mon Oct 26 20:49:45 UTC 2009

On Oct 26, 2009, at 9:37 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Jason Welsh <jason at monsterjam.org>:
>

>> Jan Schneider wrote:

>>> Are you sure you are editing the correct file?

>>>       $this->_sieve = &new Net_Sieve($auth,
>>>                                      $this->_params['password'],
>>>                                      $this->_params['hostspec'],
>>>                                      $this->_params['port'],
>>>                                      $this->_params['logintype'],
>>>                                      Ingo::getUser(false),
>>>                                      true,
>>>                                      false,
>>>                                      $this->_params['usetls']);
>>>

>>> Jan.
>>>
>> ok, thats what I have in my
>>>>

>>>       $this->_sieve = &new Net_Sieve($auth,
>>>                                      $this->_params['password'],
>>>                                      $this->_params['hostspec'],
>>>                                      $this->_params['port'],
>>>                                      $this->_params['logintype'],
>>>                                      Ingo::getUser(false),
>>>                                      true,
>>>                                      false,
>>>                                      $this->_params['usetls']);
>>>

>>> Jan.
>>>
>> ok, thats what I have in my .
>>>>

>>>       $this->_sieve = &new Net_Sieve($auth,
>>>                                      $this->_params['password'],
>>>                                      $this->_params['hostspec'],
>>>                                      $this->_params['port'],
>>>                                      $this->_params['logintype'],
>>>                                      Ingo::getUser(false),
>>>                                      true,
>>>                                      false,
>>>                                      $this->_params['usetls']);
>>>
>>> Jan.
>>>
>> ok, thats what I have in my .
>> /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/ingo/lib/Driver/timsieved.php... the
>> line 74 has
>> true,
>>
>> I tried again with opera browser to make sure it wasnt something
>> weird
>> that my firefox browser was doing wrong..
>> I got the same result..
>>
>>   * ErrorThere was an error activating the script. The driver said:
>>     Not currently in TRANSACTION state
>
> Do you have page compression enabled? Try disabling it.

Hey Jason-

Hopefully I didn't miss anything, and this isn't redundant. Have you
verified that it's successfully authentication to timsieved on your
solaris backend? It could be throwing this error if it failed to log
in correctly, I'd think.

  -Darrell

ps> sorry Jan, didn't mean to send one directly to you earlier...