[ingo] escaped strings in _year (_month, _day) Check functions (sieve.php)

Serge Chernyavsky serg.remote at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:55:51 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I use latest webmail groupware edition and dbmail-timsieved.
After saving vacation script I had regex strings looked like:
--
if header :regex "Received" "^.*(2009) (\\(.*\\) )?..:..:.. (\\(.*\\)

It's returned by _yearCheck and similar functions which have 4
backslashes in a row in return strings which causes this. Not sure if
it's required for correct behavior with other sieve implementations but
with dbmail it only works if I replace '\\\\' with '\\' in above functions.

Sergey