[ingo] Ingo H3 (1.2.3) (final)

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Sat Dec 19 10:57:16 UTC 2009

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:
>
>> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>>
>>> Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

>>> I don't see this.
>>
>> It happens as soon as i switch from Ingo 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 with
>> identical  config and by activating/deactivating a rule. It seems
>> that the script  content is printed on top of the page. I have
>> reload the webserver and  invalidated the browser cache. I can sent
>> you a screenshot personally  as the list don't allow it.
>
> Do you use sieve and have debugging turned on in backends.php?

Sieve yes, debug no:

/* Sieve Example */
$backends['sieve'] = array(
     'driver' => 'timsieved',
     'preferred' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.de',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array(
         // Hostname of the timsieved server
         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
         // Login type of the server
         'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
         // Enable/disable TLS encryption
         'usetls' => false,
         // Port number of the timsieved server
         'port' => 2000,
         // Name of the sieve script
         'scriptname' => 'ingo',
         // The following settings can be used to specify an administration
         // user to update all users' scripts.
         // 'admin' => 'xxxxxxxxxxx',
         // 'password' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
         // 'username' => Auth::getAuth(),