[ingo] Problem with convert_imp_filters.php

jordi.melero at upcnet.es jordi.melero at upcnet.es
Wed Dec 23 07:26:22 UTC 2009

Hello,
     I want to convert the old IMP filters to INGO rules. The version
of imp is 3.1 and the ingo version is 1.2
I'm trying to use the script "convert_imp_filters.php" but only have
the msg "nothing to do".
The database conection (Oracle) is fine and the ingo tables are
created with the sql provided in script/sql

Regards,
Jordi