[ingo] Problem with convert_imp_filters.php

jordi.melero at upcnet.es jordi.melero at upcnet.es
Wed Dec 23 14:50:04 UTC 2009

"Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org> escribió:

> DON'T top-post!
>
> Zitat von jordi.melero at upcnet.es:
>

>>> And did you read the "Usage:" line, right below that? Did you feed
>>> the script with the user list?
>>>
>> Yes, I give the users list in a plain text file and the script
>> recognizes all the users fine.
>>
>> This is the output.
>>
>> root at cafex01:/dades/horde3/ingo/scripts# php
>> convert_imp_filters.php < usu.txt
>> Converting filters for user: 46561826 at ub.edu
>> sql
>> 46561826 at ub.edu    Nothing to convert
>> root at cafex01:/dades/horde3/ingo/scripts#
>
> Try removing the @ in front of the @unserialize() call in line 67
> and watch out for any warnings that the unserialization failed.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Sorry for top-post

Ok I delete the @ symbol from the call but nothing happens...

root at cafex01:/dades/horde3/ingo/scripts# php convert_imp_filters.php < usu.txt
Converting filters for user: 46561826 at ub.edu
sql
46561826 at ub.edu    Nothing to convert

Patrick: if I remove the last part of the uid, the user will be not
found in the database...

Jordi