[ingo] Upgrade to Horde Groupware Webmail Edition to 1.2.5

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Sun Dec 27 04:44:45 UTC 2009

Dear List,

One of the members of the list had question on how to apply the patch
related to showing of debug information on screen when one tries to
activate/deactivate rules.

Solution:

visit http://bugs.horde.org #8794

This refers to 3 cvs links.  1. backends.php  2. timsieved.php 3. Changes

Download latest CVS code for Ingo and copy only first two files with
appropriate changes as per your setup.  Keep the original file for
comparison.  Run diff once and this should match the contents shown
with cvs links in the above bug.

I have already done this on my setup and no more debug messages on screen.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.