[ingo] ingo is modifying wrong .sieve file

Thomas Preissler thomas at preissler.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 23:35:51 UTC 2010

Mariusz,

I think you found it... awesome. In my file backends.php is the following:

$backends['dovecot'] = array(
     'driver' => 'vfs',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array(
         'filename' => '.dovecot.sieve',
         'vfsroot' => '/dir1/dir2',
         'vfs_path' => '/domain/user/Maildir',
         'vfstype' => 'file'
     ),
     'script' => 'sieve',
     'scriptparams' => array(),
);

Basically the directory in there is exactly pointing to the
.dovecot.sieve what has been modified for both users.

I would be using different directories for the domain for each user,
but how can I do that? Can I somehow refer to the userdb_sieve
variable from my Dovecot configuration?

Many thanks again

Thomas