[ingo] Possible bug?

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Feb 5 04:40:51 UTC 2010

Dear Jan,

Thanks for your response.  Please find attached conf.php and
backends.php of Ingo.  I have no problem in using Filters as such.
Only problem is, Folder Overview in Portal Page is not referring to
ingo_rules table and instead shows values from horde_prefs.

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------