[ingo] Problem when updating ingo.

Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Mon Mar 8 14:42:42 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've just upgraded my horde installation to the Horde 3.3.6 and
Ingo 1.2.3 (from 1.1.5).

I'm having a problem when enabling/disabling ingo filters. When
I just enable or disable an option, I see a message in the top
of the frame displaying the dialog with the sieve filter. Something
of the kind :

C:HAVESPACE "ingo" 673 S:OK C:PUTSCRIPT "ingo" {673+} # Sieve Filter # Generated by Ingo
(http://www.horde.org/ingo/) (08/03/10, 03:41:41 PM) require ["fileinto", "vacation", "regex"]; #
Rapport Quarantaine if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :matches "Subject" "[QUARANTAINE*" {
fileinto "INBOX._QUARANTAINE"; stop; } # Vacation if allof ( not exists ["list-help",
"list-unsubscribe", "list-subscribe", "list-owner", "list-post", "list-archive", "list-id",
"Mailing-List"], not header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :is "Precedence" ["list", "bulk", "junk"],
not header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :matches "To" "Multiple recipients of*" ) { vacation :days
7 :addresses "martins at imaper.ensmp.fr" ""; } S:OK C:SETACTIVE "ingo" S:OK

Did I forgot something or what shall I do to make this disappear ?

Thanks

José-Marcio