[ingo] Ingo + error "The driver said: No such file or directory"

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Mon Jul 19 12:15:30 UTC 2010

   Hi everybody,
   when I wanna to create ingo filter for filtering email by the
subject, I get this error : "There was an error activating the script.
The driver said: No such file or directory".
   But - this error is in the some account, another else email account
is OK. I use sieve filtering. All is on the same server...What did I
missed ???
   Thanks for help.
   J.K.

   backends.php :
$backends['sivtest'] = array(
     'driver' => 'sivtest',
     'preferred' => '',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array(
         // Hostname of the timsieved server
         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
         // Login type of the server
         'logintype' => 'plain',
         // Enable/disable TLS encryption
         'usetls' => false,
         // Port number of the timsieved server
         'port' => 2000,
         // Name of the sieve script
         'scriptname' => 'ingo',
         // Location of sivtest
         'command' => '/usr/bin/sivtest',
         // name of the socket we're using
         'socket' => Horde::getTempDir() . '/sivtest.'
             . md5(uniqid(rand())) . '.sock',
     ),
     'script' => 'sieve',
     'scriptparams' => array(),
     'shares' => false,
);

/* Sieve Example */
$backends['sieve'] = array(
     'driver' => 'timsieved',
     'preferred' => 'ppchc.cz',
     'hordeauth' => full,
     'params' => array(
         // Hostname of the timsieved server
         'hostspec' => '127.0.0.1',
         // Login type of the server
         'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
         // Enable/disable TLS encryption
         'usetls' => false,
         // Port number of the timsieved server
         'port' => 2000,
         // Name of the sieve script
         'scriptname' => 'ingo',
         //'scriptname' => 'ingo',
         // The following settings can be used to specify an administration
         // user to update all users' scripts. If you want to use an admin
         // user, you also need to disable 'hordeauth' above. You have to use
         // an admin user if you want to use shared rules.
         // 'username' => 'cyrus',
         // 'password' => '*****',
     ),
     'script' => 'sieve',