[ingo] Ingo + error "The driver said: No such file or directory"

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jul 26 16:43:49 UTC 2010

Zitat von Josef Karliak <karliak at ajetaci.cz>:

>   Hi guys,
>   when I wanna to create ingo filter for filtering email by the
> subject, I get this error : "There was an error activating the
> script.  The driver said: No such file or directory".
>   But - this error is in the some account, another else email
> account  is OK. I use sieve filtering. All is on the same
> server...What did I  missed ???

You didn't tell anything about your setup, but I'm guessing that you
use some VFS configuration to upload the generated scripts. In this
case the error message probably means that the directory that is
supposed to be used for uploading the user's script, doesn't exist.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/