[ingo] Forward Reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Thu Aug 26 06:59:19 UTC 2010

Dear List,

We plan to stop the forward option provided in the filters.  There are
already many users using this feature.  In our setup, we are using
Cyrus IMAP Sieve scripts for filters.

One option could be to tell the users to disable the Forward filter on
their own and removing the Forward filter from being accessed by
users.  but, many users may not act all.

I would like to know a easy/reliable way of disabling forward filter
for all users who have set it  (ingo_forwards).  This should update
both the table "ingo_forwards" and also the ingo.script and its binary
counterpart.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.

message.