[ingo] Forward disable.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Nov 24 05:45:10 UTC 2010

Dear List,

We have decided to implement disabling Forward feature in our setup. I
am able to disable Forward option by locking it in prefs.php.

This is not good enough.  A smart person can still forward all the
received mails by using "Redirect to" or "Deliver into my Inbox and
redirect to" with a new rule having "from Address containing '@'
character or 'To address containing '@' character.

How to disable these two options also?

Regards,