[ingo] error with sieve?

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Mon Jan 3 14:44:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm setting up dovecot's pigeonhole right now and want to use Ingo to maintain
the sieve configuration.
I've set a test account (theuser at thedomain.com) up for this in my
VPopmail configuration.

I'm trying to edit the filter rules and on save I'm always getting an
authentication error. What I now did was echo'ing the username Ingo is trying
to login with "theuser" while vpopmail as authentification system
wants theuser at thedomain.com.

I then set 'hordeauth' in backends.php to 'full' as stated in the header when
@thedomain.com is wanted. I also checked lib/Ingo.php function getUser(). The
change is respected there and the username now is theuser at thedomain.com. But -
Ingo still tries to logon with "theuser" and not with the FQN added. I checked
lib/Driver/timsieved.php and $auth only containes "theuser"

         if (empty($this->_params['admin'])) {
             $auth = $this->_params['username'];
         } else {
             $auth = $this->_params['admin'];
         }
My backends.php entry is:

$backends['sieve'] = array(
     'driver' => 'timsieved',
     'preferred' => 'example.com',
     'hordeauth' => 'full',
     'params' => array(
         'hostspec' => '127.0.0.1',
         'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
         'usetls' => true,
         'port' => 4190,
         'scriptname' => 'ingo',
         'debug' => true,
     ),
     'script' => 'sieve',
     'scriptparams' => array(
         'utf8' => true,
      ),
     'shares' => false
);

Where should I continue locating the problem?