[ingo] error with sieve?

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Tue Jan 4 14:14:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Check getDriver() in Ingo.php, this is where it's decided which user
> name to pass to the timsieved driver.

In the meantime it is working. I had a look at getDriver() and now it's
clear why it is working now but was not yesterday.
getDriver works with $_SESSION and by just changing the configuration, the
$_SESSION array will not be updated. Today I've got a new session so this
is why it is working now. If I would have restarted Apache yesterday, it
would have worked too I guess.

    Greetings, Oliver