[ingo] Database "lost" rules

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Fri Feb 25 16:32:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

after some serverside Hardware-Trouble I had to restore my setup,
including the Horde/Ingo-mysql-Database.

Everything is up and running, I only encountered one minor problem: In
one account, the sieve-rules aren't visible in Ingo. The sieve script
itself is in its place and it is also shown as the active script. Not
even the default rules like vacation etc. are shown in Ingo for this one
Account.

It seems, that the corresponding entries in the Database are lost. Not
being an SQL-Pro: Is there a way to extract the corresponding (which?)
entries for this one user from an older Dump and reimport them.

regards

Hanns