[ingo] Filter using 'body' gives error.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Sat Mar 5 07:05:58 UTC 2011

Dear List,

Recently, I upgraded to "Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.9"

Our users are now complaining that, if they have a filter, with
incoming message that matches 'body' contains 'xxxx'. While saving the
filter, following message is displayed.

     * Success Changes saved.
     * Error There was an error activating the script. The driver
said: {45}script errors: line 4: unsupported feature

Line 4 contains the line:

require ["vacation", "regex", "fileinto", "relational",
"comparator-i;ascii-numeric", "body"];

Why is that, we are getting this error.  Most probably, it was not
coming when we were using "Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.7"

We are using sieve backend (Cyrus).

Regards,

Anant Athavale.

message.