[ingo] Filter using 'body' gives error.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Mar 7 04:45:48 UTC 2011

Yes, you are right.

telnet localhost sieve
Trying 127.0.0.1
Connected to localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1).
Escape character is '^]'.
"IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v2.3.7-Invoca-RPM-2.3.7-2.el5"
"SASL" "PLAIN"
"SIEVE" "comparator-i;ascii-numeric fileinto reject vacation imapflags
notify envelope relational regex subaddress copy"
OK
logout

This does not list body.

I was wrong in saying that, it might have happened due to Horde upgrade.

Any idea, whether new RHEL 6 with whatever version of cyrus supports 'body'?

-ANANT.

----- Message from wrobel at horde.org ---------