[ingo] Filter using 'body' gives error.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Mar 7 08:20:43 UTC 2011

Thanks.   I am using Cyrus IMAP 2.3.7 and checked, body is supported.
Why is that only 'include' and 'body' are left out in the default
configuration?  Is it because, enabling those , load on the system
will increase (if there are filters with body search) ?

-ANANT.

----- Message from michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de ---------