[ingo] Problem when applying info filters.

VALOIS, Pascal pascal.valois at devinci.fr
Wed Apr 13 07:35:07 UTC 2011

I read the forum, applied the patch, but got the same error reported :

when i apply the filter, i still got blank page and error in
apache/error.log :

When openening "filter" inside Imp sidebar menu on the portal page I
get a blank page and this entry in apache error.log:

[Tue Apr 12 10:24:29 2011] [error] [client 192.168.2.14] PHP Fatal
error:  Cannot use object of type Horde_Imap_Client_Data_Fetch as
array in /usr/share/php/www/horde/ingo/lib/Script/Imap.php on line
282, referer: https://hordetest/horde/ingo/ <https://myfqdn/horde/ingo/>

Is there a missing pear component in my installation ?

Best regards.