[ingo] Nothing is written into database

Olivier olivier at ablinux.com
Tue May 24 10:42:21 UTC 2011

I use MySQLi. When i try with PDO/MySQL, nothing is written in database
by ingo, i lost the left menu and i have the following fatal error:
Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

Some infos:
Debian Squeeze (stable)
Apache 2.2.16 + suhosin
ingo 2.0.1
horde 4.0.3

I'm php dev, i have done some tests using FireBug, echo, print_r,
etc..., to be sure i use the PDO/MySQL or MySQLi functions. In those two
cases, all is good for horde, turba, imp, but ingo does not write
anything in db, while i have trace in horde log file !!!

J'en perd mon latin :-[

Olivier