[ingo] Enable Spam Filter by default (using sieve)?

Kareem Dana kareem.dana at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:07:00 UTC 2011

I have ingo setup with the sieve backend. When a new user logs in for the
first time, both Vacation and Spam Filter are disabled. I believe this is
because ingo has to upload the sieve script to the server before it can
enable those rules.

Is there a way to perform that task when a new user first logs in? I'm
thinking some hook that will execute each time a user logs in and checks the
last_logged_in value and if its Never then automatically tell ingo to enable
the spam filter. Does such a horde or ingo hook exist? Maybe
postauthenticate() or appinitialized() and if so, can I direct ingo to
enable the filter from a horde hook? Or if this is the wrong way to go about
it, please let me know.

Thanks for any advice or tips!

Kareem