[ingo] Ingo and vacation/forward filters....

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Tue Jul 19 06:53:55 UTC 2011

Am 2011-07-19 06:22, schrieb Rod Taylor:
I had the same issue in horde3 and horde4 - here my last posting with
the solution - check that in your config:

Very funny - again like in horde3
You have to add (in my case) the line

      'preferred' =>  'www.domainname.tld',  <http://www.domainname.tld%27,>

in the backend.php of ingo (maildrop section)
to get the vacation back