[ingo] Vacation notice does not work

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Thu Aug 4 07:20:50 UTC 2011

Am 03.08.2011 18:34, schrieb Darrell Budic:
> You need to provide some details about your config, especially what your ingo backend is, for anyone to give you much help with this.
>
> You could start by checking that the backend got setup properly on the server (sieve script for sieve, .procmail script, etc).
>
>    -Darrell

Hello Darrell,

I am only the substitute of the admin. It worked well since many months.
Two weeks ago I restarted the server and I suppose that this is the
reason it does no more work. I don't know where to start to search for
the informations you asked me.
We use postfix and in master.cf there is a entry about procmail. In
main.cf it is commented and webmin says

"Warning - any rules defined below will not be used : Procmail is not
enabled in your Postfix configuration. The configuration file
/etc/postfix/main.cf must have the mailbox_command option set to
/usr/bin/procmail.

No Procmail actions have been configured yet."

Does sieve work without procmail ?

Could you please tell me where I can get all the information you need ?

Thanks
Andreas