[ingo] Sieve INBOX prefix with altnamespace option

list-no-spam at ryux.org list-no-spam at ryux.org
Mon Nov 28 13:15:49 UTC 2011

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> a écrit :

> Zitat von list-no-spam at ryux.org:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> this is surely a well know issue, but I search and I don't find the fix...
>>
>> I recently changed my Cyrus configuration by adding 'altnamespace = yes'.
>> In result, my filter does not work anymore.
>> Then, I changed all my rules with ingo. But, on new mail arrival,
>> I've an error on syslog (Fileinto: Mailbox does not exist).
>> If I read the sieve active script, Ingo added the 'INBOX.' prefix
>> which does not exists anymore !
>
> If you say you changed the rules, but you didn't change them to the
> correct namespace, what *did* you actually change then?
>
> Jan.

Ok, the question is : how to change to the correct namespace ? Because
all drop down options when editing a rule contain the prefix "INBOX."
The problem is that I have a folder at root level, so the path should
be directly "Folder" and not "INBOX.Folder". But ingo add this
"INBOX." prefix...

I don't know if you understand me...