[ingo] Ingo backends driver for SOAP requests

Evilchen evilchen at bellosbude.de
Tue Jan 24 14:58:32 UTC 2012

Hello together,

i want to write a backend for Ingo that makes it possible to
communicate with an ISPconfig installation. ISPconfig gives me an SOAP
API to make, edit, update and delete maildrop (or other) filters but
in the moment i can't see an option to make horde talk with ISPconfig.

So i have to make me such an option. But it seems, ingo has no SOAP
driver capabilities in the moment?
would you see any chances for me to add one?
or have you any hints for me, that makes my work easier? i'm not so
fine with php and that makes it not better for me ;)

kind regards,
Tobias