[ingo] Ingo and procmail default maildir/mbox

Samuel Wolf samuelwolf85 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:05:13 UTC 2012

Hello,

I use Maildir with procmail and the following ingo setup:
'script' => 'procmail',
    'scriptparams' => array(
        // What path style does the IMAP server use ['mbox'|'maildir']?
        'path_style' => 'maildir',
        // Example for the $DEFAULT variable
        'DEFAULT' => '$HOME/Maildir/',

DEFAULT musste be "$HOME/Maildir/" with "/" at the end, if not
procmail use the mbox format.
Now I create a filter rule and ingo generate following filter script:

1: # Von Ingo erzeugtes procmail Script (April 17, 2012, 6:32 pm)
  2: VACATION_DIR=$HOME
  3:
  4: DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/
  5:
  6: ##### Neue Regel #####
  7: :0
  8: * ^From:.*root
  9: "$DEFAULT/.Testordner/"
 10:

This equals "$HOME/Maildir//.Testordner/" and do not work.
If I set 'DEFAULT' => '$HOME/Maildir' without "/" at the end procmail
use mbox format again when the email do not pass a filter rule
(because DEFAULT = $HOME/Maildir => mbox).

So I think if 'path_style' = 'maildir' ingo must create the rule
without the "/" behind "$DEFAULT" => "$DEFAULT.Testordner/".

Samuel