[ingo] wrong filter rule execution after upgrade

Rene Zeipelt zeipelt at uni-wuppertal.de
Fri Jun 1 08:48:02 UTC 2012

Hi,
since we upgrade from ingo 2.0.7 to 2.0.8 we got a wrong filter rule execution. All
e-mails from inbox are moved to subfolder defined by the rule. The horde log shows:
WARN: HORDE [ingo] PHP ERROR: array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #2 is not an array [pid 29870 on line 626 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Imap/Client/Search/Query.php"]
Is this an ingo or an imp issue? Thanks for your help.
Rene